At your skincare stage, apply the right items depending on your skin concerns.
Cautions for Use
1) If anyone of following symptoms occurs when using cosmetics, stop using it and consult a dermatologist.
a. red spot, swelling, itching, stimulus
b. symptoms mentioned above are caused by sunlight.
2) Do not apply on skin where there is wound, eczema, or irritation.
3) Beware of the product getting into eye.
4) Do not use for the purpose other than indicated.
5) Storage and cautions for handling
a. close stopper after using.
b. keep out of reach of children.
c. keep away from high or low temperature and direct sunlight.
d. do not put the contents back in the container once they are taken out, because there is a possibility of deterioration.